SubArea – Immigration and International Law

Critical Skills Employment Permit


A person coming from a non-EEA country (with the exception of Switzerland and the United Kingdom) must have explicit permission from the Minister of Justice to work in Ireland. This can either be granted by

Critical Skills Employment Permit2023-03-02T16:10:56+00:00

Retiring as Independent Financial Person in Ireland


Retiring in Ireland as a Person of Independent Financial Means: The first question you might ask is why Ireland? There are many reasons that Ireland is the destination for retirees and those of independent financial

Retiring as Independent Financial Person in Ireland2023-03-02T12:52:21+00:00
Go to Top